INDUSTRIAL


Just the other day I drove into an exhaust repair shop because my car was waking the dead. As I sat down a young man named Gert quickly checked the car and told me what was wrong and before I could ask about repair options, he had a welding machine in his hand and was firing away. I was very impressed by this because it was after 5pm and he just wanted to get the job done and was not worried about leaving. He took his sweet time to do an excellent job. HE showed serious commitment. Re thoka ba go tshwana le Gert!

Gert quickly reminded me of another work man named Thabo whom I found hard at work at a tyre repair shop just two weeks ago. He was also very quick to assist me but he had his motives. He wanted to get the job done as quickly as possible so he could leave the shop and go his way. Although he did a thorough job, he spent half the time complaining about too much work coming in the late afternoon when he was ready to leave. I was disappointed in Thabo.

This made me wonder! You see, Gert is a welder by profession and he acts like his job. Welded material lasts a very very long time if not forever. It may take a few minutes to get the job done but the result is ever lasting and because of this is it requires that the artisan be very careful when working because the mistakes could last a long time. So, could this mean then that, when in a relationship, a welder is careful who he chooses to be in a relationship with and could he be as committed to the relationship as metal is when it is welded together? I believe so, otherwise how else would he use all that work experience. Ke raya hela! Nna ke bata ene yo monna; someone to weld us together in a relationship.

On the other hand, I believe that Thabo the tyre repair guy behaves just like a tyre. O thola a kgokologa motshegare othe. O bata go nna a tsamaya o kare o baya ditsha. This is not a good guy at all, unless o mo ngaparela jaaka chappies mo letsatsing. That is the only way you can keep the relationship going. Ga ke bue tshele bagaetsho ke ka ha nna ke bonang ka teng. So, a guy who works with tyres will want to constantly be on the move from relationship to relationship.

There are many guys in the industrial sector. Ba ba agang bone ba itse go aga lelwapa ebile ba godisa lelwapa. Those who work with wood prefer to take their time in a relationship and create works of art. Wood is a very delicate material but can be very beautiful. Mmeti o bona bonte jwa sesana le ha se le se mpe.

So, there are different men in the industrial sector and I could keep going on about them. Question is which one do you prefer ladies? I want a welder because he works with fire and creates great hot fireworks. Imagine how valuable this can be in a relationship. One thing for sure is that an industrial worker does not mind the noise you make when you are nagging because he works with worse noise. So, he is perfect. Ke tsoga ke le ha Broadhurst industrial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment